Looking for some Christmas inspired nail art? This step-by-step snowflake nails guide will get you in the Christmas spirit.
What you’ll need:
- A clear base coat
- White nail polish
- A Thin Striper Nail Brush
- A clear top coat
1. Paint on a clear or light nude coloured base coat.
2. Use a thin striper nail brush dipped in white polish to draw three lines on your nail. This will create the foundation of your snowflake.
3. Make tiny Vs at the end of each line to make the ends of the snowflake.
4. On a few fingers, create a larger snowflake to mix up your look. Draw a horizontal line on your nail and then an X over the centre for a perfect six-prong snowflake. Then create the tiny Vs on the ends just like you did in step three.
5. Draw a hexagon connecting the intersecting lines of the snowflake.
6. Add tiny dots in between the six prongs of the snowflake.
7. Wait until the white polish is dry and finish it off with a top coat for shine and durability.