Stop throwing your false lashes away after just one use! If you struggle with justifying the cost of false eyelashes given their lack of longevity, consider this easy cleaning process.
What You’ll Need:
- Two round cotton pads
- A cotton swab
- An oil-free makeup remover
1. Carefully remove any visible dried glue with tweezers
2. Lay each lash on a round cotton pad soaked in oil-free makeup remover.
3. Press the two cotton pads together for 30 seconds.
4. Wipe away any remaining makeup using a solution-soaked end of the cotton swab.
5. Lastly, go over your newly cleaned lashes with the dry end of your cotton swab bud.
This easy trick can make your falsies last for up to six uses. Give it a go and let us know how it works for you.